Thursday, April 3, 2014

Blog Update

Hey all!!!

Look at the blog! It's brand new!!! New title, new backgrounds, and new content! It's been, what, three years here now? I think it was time for a change. Theme of 2014: change. New Year, New Me (Yes, I have been saying this almost everyday since January 1, but it's true!!!)

Here's what to look forward to in the near future:

  • New recipe reviews: clean banana pancakes, mini-lasagna. Yum-o!
  • Fitness news: Bikini season is around the corner! Are you preparing?? I am!
  • Books: I recently discovered Jaci Burton's Play-by-Play series. LOVE it! Can't wait to tell you guys about it.
  • Life: 10 weeks until graduation!
I don't know if you all can tell, but there are some pretty exciting things on the docket!!! Are you excited? I know I am! Salud!

No comments:

Post a Comment